- Don't use hidden text on your web pages.
- Don't create alt image spamming by putting wrong keywords.
- Don't use meta tags stuffing.
- Don't use frames and flash on your site.
- Don't try to exchange your links with black listed sites.
- Don't try to fool your site visitors by using miss spelled keyword.
- Don't send spam emails to thousand of email IDs.
- Don't use too much graphics on your site.
- Don't create too many doorway pages.
- Don't create duplicate content of pages.
- Don't provide your website many times in a single search engine.
- Don't try to use sub-directory depth more than 1-2.
Do the below:
- Create logs of pages and each page should contain a minimum of about 200 visible words of text to maximize relevance with Google.
- Create a home page link to each and every web page and provide easy navigation through all the pages.
- Pay attention to your dynamic page URLs. Google can crawl and index dynamic pages as long as you don't have more than 2 parameters in the URL.
- Check your complete site for broken links. Broken links will reduce your other pages rank.