Content is what you see on the website .i.e. the text, graphics and even links to outside world. I don’t like using excessive graphics because they are not Search Engine Friendly and users feel bothered when they get downloaded specially over a network.
You may see thousands of articles, books and forum entries detail how to make your site search engine friendly, but It says: Content is king. But I must say this rule is back dated now and I would like to say Unique, high-quality, unduplicated content is the king.
The more quality of your content, the higher the ranking you get, larger the traffic you gain and greater the popularity of your site. Search engines favor good quality sites in their index and search results.
Unique, High-Quality Content:
When people surf a Web site for information, they want your unique thing on a topic. How is your desired or content unique? Is that uniqueness obvious and make you understand? Users want unique, high-quality site content. It’s not only your first page content but also all the linked pages which is clearly understand the content.
Presently search engines have become very smart and they are able to understand complete grammar and complete phrases while ranking a page against other then it matters how rich content is available on a page.
Duplicated, syndicated or free content, which get given red flags by the Search Engines.
SEO Content Writing (Copy Writing):
SEO Content Writing (also known as SEO Copy Writing) is the process of integrating keywords and informative phrases which create the actual content of your website.
Following tips may help your website in keeping it better than others.
- The content should be targeted for the specified audience.
- Keyword density is strictly adhered as per search engine strategies.
- Titles should always be eye-catching, compelling your visitors to read on and want what you have to offer in your website.
- Use simple language to make your content more understandable.
- Keep your web pages short and don't add all the content on a single page.
- Making content into short paragraphs.
You can also think many factors will make your site popular.
- If your site has something really unique then people would like to suggest your site to their friends.
- Other webmasters would like to create a link of your site on their sites
- If your site visitors will start trusting on your site and they will look forward for the next content and will keep continuing to come again and again.